THE LATEST INNOVATION IN PLANT-FORWARD DINING
SHELF STABLE FULLY-COOKED NON-GMO CLEAN INGREDIENTS VEGAN
Chef quality taste and texture with shelf stable ease
RTE Cuisine’s ready-to-eat ancient grains and seeds help you take plant-forward dining to a whole new level by offering shelf stable products that are consistent and of the highest quality – every time. Our innovative steam-cooked technology and foodservice deliver consistent, from-scratch quality grains in a fraction of the time it takes to prepare them yourself.
Step 1: From Field to Pouch
- We put farm-fresh ancient grains and seeds directly into the pouch they’re cooked in with nothing but simple, clean ingredients like olive oil and sea salt. This seals in both nutrients and flavor.
- Other methods like IQF and canning require grains and seeds to be pre-cooked, then packaged. This causes the loss of valuable nutrients, flavor, and negatively effects texture. Not with RTE Cuisine!
Step 2: Innovative Steam-cooked Technology
- Each pouch is placed into a steam chamber where uniform heat guarantees every grain and seed is cooked evenly.
- This technique ensures optimal texture and a consistent end product every time.
Step 3: Pouch to Plate Convenience
- Our pouches fit easily into your dry storage area with a shelf life of up to 12 months.
- Whether serving our grains and seeds hot or cold, all you need to do is open a pouch.
- No cook time, stove top space, or culinary skill needed.
Our products are available in a 2 lb (32 oz) pouch with 12 pouches per case. We currently have seven ready-to-order ancient grains and seeds available with 2-weeks lead time:
- Black Lentils
- Brown Rice
- Red & White Quinoa
- Super Grain Medley
- 10-Grain Porridge in Maple Brown Sugar
The rest of our ancient grains and seeds are made-to-order with a 6-week lead time and minimum order quantity of 10,000 lbs. This includes Amaranth, Freekeh, Teff, our Breakfast Blend, and more. Check out our Products page for more information about our Foodservice offerings.
Our innovative steam-cook technology allows us to customize pouches from 4 oz up to 2 lbs. We are also capable of creating unique in-pouch recipes that fit your culinary needs. Talk to our sales team about customizing your order today.
Ask about our Certified Organic products!
- Grain Bowls
- Hot Breakfast Cereals
- Protein-packed Salads
- Hearty Soups and Pastas
- Healthy Sides
- Puddings and brulées
- Ethnic cuisines
- Ingredient for meat alternatives
- Ingredient for baked goods
- Shelf stable
- Robust flavor
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Organic options available
- Gluten-free or low-gluten options
- No additives or artificial ingredients